The thing which increases your face beauty i.e your dashing eyebrows which make you pretty in the society. If you’ve accidentally over plucked your eyebrows, you’re probably ready for them to grow back as soon as possible. While there’s no magic trick to making your eyebrows grow back in, there are some ways to make the transition a little easier. A well-utilized eyebrow pencil may keep anyone from noticing!
Here are the top 10 ways which will help you to grow thick eyebrows naturally.
Use castor oil:
Jamaican black castor oil is one of the most popular and effective remedies for hair growth. As it contains fatty acids, vitamins and protein that is essential for nourishing hair to make it grow out faster. Here’s the ways that how to use castor oil to grow eyelashes and eyebrow.
- Remove any face makeup you have.
- Clean the eyebrow area and your face using warm water.
- Dip a cotton swab into castor oil (preferably cold-pressed Jamaican black castor oil)
- Apply the oil onto the eyebrow area.
- Massage gently for 3 minutes, using your fingertips.
- Leave it overnight and wash off in the morning with lukewarm water.
This home remedy has lots of before and after photos to its credit, showing how brow hair has improved in length and thickness. If you overplucked, waxed or shaved your eyebrows and want to grow them back naturally, buy a bottle of castor oil and apply as you massage gently everyday to stimulate hair growth. This remedy can be used with glycerin.
Please Like our Facebook Page for More Updates